Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year

Finally I am all caught up and ready to get back to sharing my thoughts and sketches with you. I am happy to say the year ended on a wonderful note and eventually my images will be scampering across various products, hopefully in stores near you.

copyright E.M. Corsa 2014
But in the meantime, I am once again working on some new originals for the upcoming season. I am a lover of all things briny, especially octopus. So here is a new painting entitled "INKed". If you look closely, you'll see two dates on either side of the heart that are very special to me. I'm sure some of you can figure out what they mean. The sailor's cap belonged to my dad.

Like a huge part of the country, we have been hit with brutally cold temps. My old New England blood has been "southernized" and I just can't seem to take the cold anymore. But our winters are brief and soon we'll all be moaning about the heat and humidity.

For those of you wondering, Buddha and Erb are doing well, carrying extra winter weight like the rest of us.

So I am hoping to now post regularly again but perhaps not on the same day and maybe not every week. I'm going to be a bit more spontaneous this year instead of being so predictable. That's a good resolution don't you think?

Happy Trails.

6 comments:

  1. So nice you're back to tending to this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was time. At least someone is still reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year ! I hope your year is filled with good things...that you're prosperous....have good health and that you have the grace to take each day as it comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy. I wish the same for you.

      Delete
  4. Lovely!
    Happy trails and puppy dog tails...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Woodduck. I'm guessing you know where Happy Trails comes from, and now I'm dating myself. Thanks for reading my blog.

      Delete