Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pre Cabin Fever

front door
Well, it would appear we got around 10 inches of snow or so. I can't really tell because I can't get my front door open. The rest of the morning will be spent cleaning off the deck and walkway and freeing up the bird feeders.  I will not even attempt to clear my long, steep driveway since I don't have a shovel anymore; gave it away when I moved here from New England (foolish, foolish, foolish). I do believe I have the early symptoms of cabin fever.










So here's a few pics for you. Sorry for the poor quality but I had to take them through the window.



2 comments:

  1. wow, it's nowhere near that bad here. crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you recall one of the reasons we left New England????????????????

      Delete