Sunday, March 9, 2014

One more pic...

My friend Eve Turek, an award-winning photographer, took this cool pic of me feeding a flamingo, and I thought I'd share it with you. I can't stop thinking about the fabulous time we had at the Sylvan Heights Bird Park. Much to my surprise, the flamingo's beak felt like satin, and he, or she, was incredibly gentle.

More news on the bird front: My first tenant has arrived; a Carolina Chickadee has taken over the birdhouse nearest to the garage. This one is always the first to be selected. It puzzles me because I have two others nearby that are exactly the same.

The best news of all is the sun is FINALLY out and the temperatures are on the rise!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cool photo. Feeding the flamingos was the highlight of my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I love the little budgie looking on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool,indeed:) thanks for all your posting.

    a great supplement to your amazing letters!

    our fav is the black bird,his face tells a million stories...

    ReplyDelete