Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bird Song

copyright E.M. Corsa
I've probably said it a million times, but my favorite subject to paint is birds. That, combined with my love of music and the fact that my son is an incredible musician, have led me to begin a collection that combines these two loves.


copyright E.M. Corsa
I cannot imagine life without music, at least not in my house. Usually it's the classic stuff I grew up with. In fact, I still use my turntable and have an extensive collection of vinyl; nothing sounds as good as that. My musical tastes are varied but lately I've just been wrapped up in my favorite, Van Morrison. So while Van the Man belts out Wavelength or croons Someone Like You, my hand works to produce my version of bird songs.



Next up is a harmonica with a ... well, you'll just have to wait and see.

copyright E.M. Corsa



2 comments: