Monday, June 23, 2014

Sea Glass

This time of year, everyone's looking for a bit of sea glass to call their own. If you're lucky, you'll find it up and down the beaches in all colors and different shapes. This got me to thinking. The last original I did of Sea Glass with the sandcastle turned out to be quite a popular image. You can see it if you scroll down through my previous posts. So I've decided to create a line of prints and cards titled, you guessed it, Sea Glass. Here's a sampling from the new line. This way you will always have a piece of sea glass to take home as a remembrance of your time spent looking for the real stuff!

Copyright E.M. Corsa 2014

All my artwork is copyright protected and may not be reproduced without permission.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! You are an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. What a lovely way to start my day, reading this message from you!

      Delete
  2. Incredible work.............thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda for reading the blog and liking my octopus!

      Delete