Friday, July 11, 2014

Night Magic

My life has been filled with a bounty of magic these days for which I am very, very grateful. It has arrived in the form of new work opportunities, new friends and talents I had and didn't even know about. So late last night I decided to begin a new painting called, Night Magic, featuring one of my favorite birds, the owl.

I pulled another cloudscape from my drawer to use as the background. This one was painted "en plein air", June 24, 2011, at 8:45 pm facing northwest. I'm really enjoying recycling these paintings, giving them another chance - like a breath of fresh air!

I'll add pics for you as I progress so you can see how it all develops.

copyright E.M. Corsa 2014

2 comments:

  1. May the magic continue! :) Can't wait to see the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend. I wish you the same!

    ReplyDelete