Friday, August 29, 2014

A Compass Rose to Call Your Own

So I was thinking how much fun it would be to create compass roses for people based on themes that resonated with them. Maybe someone is an avid gardener and would love to have a compass rose depicting a rabbit in an herb garden or a bird watcher might enjoy one depicting his favorite bird with elements like eggs and feathers. Compass roses are not just for nautical themes anymore!

We all need to check our bearings at times and be sure we're headed in the right direction. Like a coat of arms or family crest I am now offering to design a compass rose just for you. Maybe a family compass rose that could be used for a family reunion t-shirt or party invitation. The possibilities are endless. In the same way I offer to depict the clouds for specific dates (emcorsaclouds.blogspot.com), I am excited about offering another gift idea that will never be duplicated.

If this peaks anyone's interest, send me an email at ofcorsa3@gmail.com  for additional information. (Please put "compass rose" in the subject line.) Here's another example of one of my favorite creatures, steering me in the right direction.

Copyright E.M. Corsa 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment