Friday, August 15, 2014

Like Mother, Like Son

It appears my oldest son Joshua has inherited the cloud appreciation gene. He took this pic yesterday in Florida where he makes his home. Though he's a talented surgeon, both he and my other son Zachary, have numerous talents, and both are great photographers. This makes me think of a beloved song from a favorite movie. I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.

FYI : We are all members of the Cloud Appreciation Society. Yes it's real. I have a badge and everything. Here's the link:  http://cloudappreciationsociety.org/

Copyright Joshua G. Corsa 2014

4 comments:

  1. There's a cloud appreciation society?! That's fantastic! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave each of my sons a membership for Christmas one year. It's based in England. I have the Cloudspotter Handbook too, written by the founder. I love painting animals, especially birds, but clouds are at the top of the list for painting. It's a chance to just get lost in what I'm doing.

      Delete
  2. That I great!! I will definitely check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will respond to all your lovely comments here. Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog; it's always a treat to hear from you. I would be very happy to donate art to any animal cause you like if you ever want some. Go to yellowhousegallery.com to see some of my work. Look on the right for e.m.corsa. Don't hesitate to ask. I'm a huge animal lover. Thanks again Kathryn.

      Delete