Wednesday, August 27, 2014

New Directions

Every so often I feel like I need to reassess, switch directions or perhaps check my compass to be sure I'm heading the right way. Being an artist means being flexible and being able to change things up, offering new work instead of relying on what you've done for years; maybe experiments with different mediums or working with new subject matter. This brings an excitement to clients showing how your work is growing, and it keeps the artist from burning out doing the same thing over and over. So as most of you know, I have changed directions a bit and have been called back to my beloved cloudscapes, offering them as paintings and using them as backdrops for my other subjects. In honor of keeping my eye on the right direction and with the shifting of the seasons, I've begun exploring compass roses. Here's my first compass rose in a new collection.
copyright E.M. Corsa 2014

Inquiries:   ofcorsa3@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY ,REALLY LIKE IT!
    MOVING TUESDAY,WILL SEND YOU NEW ADDRESS:) FOLLOWING MY COMPASS AS WELL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very happy for you. I'm almost at a breathing point so send that address my friend.

    ReplyDelete