Friday, September 12, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy

I haven't had a lot of time this week to paint. The season has slowed down but I am still busy. I tend to sell more work in the fall than in the summer so I'm still filling orders and making deliveries. Plus some friends were visiting and I wanted to be sure to spend some time with them.

And this coming Monday, I will once again begin teaching drawing classes. It seems everyone loves to draw but for some reason, through the years, they have lost interest or just didn't make time to continue with the practice. It is incredibly rewarding to be the catalyst in reviving that interest and seeing the joy that it brings. If everyone is agreeable, I'll take a pic during class and post it later in the week. Drawing is my favorite thing to do and I'm so eager to show people all the possibilities it can offer them.

So because we're entering pumpkin time, I've been working with some color studies of a pumpkin vine. I promise, I'll try to offer a more interesting post next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment