Tuesday, October 21, 2014

More Yupo

Here's two more Yupo paintings to share. The subjects? Rocks of course! This one is Dendritic Agate, not a true agate because it isn't banded but grouped with agates. It has dendrites of iron and manganese that form beautiful little plant-like shapes. It is said to help provide abundance and fullness in your life.

Copyright E.M. Corsa 2014

This one is Picasso Stone, often called Picasso Jasper. It is actually a marble giving the impression of a landscape in winter. Increased creativity and artistic endeavors are attributed to this stone. I keep a large piece of this on my worktable along with a Beryl crystal that I dug myself.

Copyright E.M. Corsa 2014


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful textures in the top one and more like a spider's web in the forest on the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. The bottom one does indeed look appropriate for Halloween! These look easy but are quite a challenge, at least for me. I've been enjoying your blog. It seems every time I try to comment the phone rings, I get involved and forget to go back. Will do better!

    ReplyDelete