Friday, February 20, 2015

A New Season

Here at The Crooked Little House, spring comes early. It may be freezing outside but the light is changing and the sap is running. And my first show of the season is fast approaching. I'll be introducing my new series, Between Heaven and Earth, and I'm working on a group of minis for those who have space limitations or just prefer small works. I have to say, I love these petite (all 5 X 7 inches or less) watercolors. Anyone who works in miniatures knows there is as much work in one of these as there is on a larger piece, sometimes even more with additional difficulty to express what you want to say. So I'll share one of my minis today. The image measures three inches square but hopefully has a big voice.

Copyright E.M. Corsa 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment