Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Harbingers of Spring

Yesterday offered the first sky of the year that I felt compelled to paint. So out the door I went lugging my paints and paper. When I was finished capturing the fleeting clouds, I noticed a very chunky robin perched in my wild cherry tree amid some soon-to-unfurl leaves. So of course I had to put these two harbingers of spring together for my series, Between Heaven and Earth.

Some of you have told me you enjoy seeing my process from beginning to end so here is Step One. Be patient with me though; I've got a lot going on right now with the upcoming show. I'll try to post each day but no promises.

Copyright E.M. Corsa 2015

2 comments:

  1. Hearing the robins' chirps, cheeps and scolds, smelling the damp earth, seeing tiny new shoots pushing up, feeling warm sun...yes, spring is on the way and very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the time of year when anything seems possible!

    ReplyDelete