Monday, May 18, 2015

C is for ...

C is for ... chrylsalis.

A chrysalis represents change, a metamorphosis. I have always found change to be exciting, something to be explored and viewed with eager anticipation. Change shakes things up and that can be inspiring, a definite need at some points in our lives. It does not always represent something negative.

Everything eventually will change, and I think the key is to look at the changed situation in a new way. Try to learn something from it, find out how it might positively affect your life, embrace it even if it seems impossible. I am qualified to speak of these things. I've personally been through one of life's most challenging events, yet I discovered there was a lesson to be learned and still much joy to be found.



To view more letters, visit:  emcorsailluminations.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. My favorite one so far, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favorite too! You have good taste my love; it sold a couple of hours ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear -just discovered your blog through Rhonda' s. Love your letters and birds. I am so glad to visit you. Birds are wonderful to watch. Will be back soon. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Debbie. Much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete