Monday, July 13, 2015

Christmas in July

Throughout my career, I've been so fortunate to work with wonderful, creative individuals and companies. One of my favorites is Creative Co-op. I'd like to share some pics of the newly released holiday line they have produced using my bird images. They were a pleasure to work with and I'm looking forward to a long relationship with this company.

Blue Jay ornament equipped with his own feathered cap!
Buckets and Trays
Ornaments
Wooden Wall Art
Free-standing Birds


All Art Copyright E.M. Corsa 2015






2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! So glad you are working with a great group who are bringing your vision to life in so many ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see the finished product. I'm very particular about who I work with and this company is quality all the way. Thanks for liking them.

    ReplyDelete