Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Double Feature

When an interesting sky appears, I drop everything and head outside. The first thing I noticed to the SW was the lines and edges  around pregnant forms. But when I turned to check out the NW sky, it turned into a double feature. I could hear the phone ringing and the cats crying but nothing interferes when the sky, and I, are on a roll. These were done between 7:45 pm and 8:20 pm on July 21, 2015.

You can see where I laid a pencil line so I can use this as a background for one of my birds for another upcoming show I booked two days ago. I must be crazy trying to put another show together in a month. But I've been invited to be part of a group show at one of my favorite places; Slyvan Heights Bird Park, and there's no way I'm passing this up. If you ever get the chance, you must go for a visit and walk among birds from all over the world. You even get to feed the flamingos and budgies!   Here's their link:  http://shwpark.com/




Copyright E.M. Corsa 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment