Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Roll and Stroll

Tomorrow evening is a big event on our little island; the Annual Nags Head Roll and Stroll.

The town of Nags Head, in an effort to promote our marvelous art community, began this event a few years ago. It encourages the tourists and locals alike to get out and tour all the wonderful galleries where they can visit with working artists, listen to poetry, enjoy refreshments and perhaps make a purchase to take home with them. I'll be demonstrating my illuminated letters at Yellowhouse Gallery. I've gone ahead and sketched out a dozen or so ahead of time and will bring them to life with paint, tomorrow evening.

I love events like this, bringing art lovers together on a beautiful summer evening.

Copyright E.M. Corsa 2015

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck on showing and sharing your work. I hope many go home to new owners with a little more cha-ching in your pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have an event like this on Friday's in downtown Leesburg, Virginia - I wish I could see your artwork there too - and all the talented artists from OBX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could be there!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete