Monday, August 31, 2015

After another length of days without a working computer, I am finally back in business. This coming Wednesday is the big event at Sylvan Heights Bird Park. I am so excited about revisiting this unique park and having my work on display for two months.

Here's another one of the portraits I'll be showing.

Copyright E.M. Corsa 2015

I've also been getting a lot of work done without being distracted by the computer. These are a few of the bracelets from my current collection.




2 comments:

  1. What a handsome fellow!!! Really outstanding capture of his look, the eyes, the crest, everything :) I'm in awe of the metalworking and inclusions you do; I don't think I have the patience or creativity for that right now. Good luck on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing to say. But you're giving me too much credit. I take vintage jewelry and rework it; adding my images etc. And Blue Jays are one of my very favorite birds. You're certainly talented enough to do whatever you want and I might add, incredibly creative. It's amazing how much I got done without the computer in the house!!!

    ReplyDelete