Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Ready for Take Off

I have two big exhibits coming up. The first one will launch next week at the Wildlife Refuge Center on Roanoke Island. I have produced 22 paintings for this show over the last year and am thrilled to have this opportunity to share my impressions of our skies and birds. I have labelled all the paintings with titles related to bird divination and auguary.

This Yellow Rump or "Butterbutt" warbler tells us not to be afraid to voice our opinion; try new things, express ourselves even if you don't feel confident and never mind what anyone thinks.

If any of you are on the island next week, the opening reception will be on Friday evening beginning at 5 pm. Come by and say hello.

"Express Yourself"
copyright E.M. Corsa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could come and see the show! Love the little Butterbutt! ha ha What a name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can come in spirit to mine and I'll do the same to yours!!!

    ReplyDelete