Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Piece of Autumn Magic

I am a huge advocate of keeping a sketchbook journal. I must have at least 40 or 50 of them stacked in the studio. I honestly feel they contain my best work, full of freshness and excitement. These books remind me of memories with my family, nature's offerings throughout the year, and captured ideas for future work.

So today I'm sharing a simple page from yesterday. But I know when I read it years from now, I'll be transported to this afternoon spent at Alligator River.

Copyright E.M. Corsa 2015

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very nice day with a friend - but bears? I guess I never thought of them there. I've never seen a bear IRL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the largest black bear population on the east coast. We go and watch them all the time. Such fun.

      Delete