Sunday, September 13, 2015

Deja New

A couple of years ago I had done a painting called Star Gazer. I loved this painting and had considered keeping it myself. But a client who loved my work ended up purchasing it. I ran into her the other day and we talked about that painting.

I had done a smaller version for licensing but of course it couldn't compare to the original version. They never do do they? But once again, I decided to do a miniature painting along this theme. This time I had no expectations about trying to make it "as good" as the original one. So I'm quite pleased with how this came out. If it doesn't sell by the end of the year, perhaps I'll keep it.


COPYRIGHT  E.M. CORSA  2015



2 comments:

  1. Well, now I know where our bunny in the field went!! He's posing for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're done now. He's taking a couple of days to be a beach bunny then I'll send him back home, promise.

    ReplyDelete