Thursday, October 1, 2015

Here we go again!

Once again, a storm is headed our way. After a meeting, I stopped at the grocery store for the necessities in case we get a direct hit. You can probably guess what those items are; bottled water (which they were almost out of), canned foods, and most importantly Oreos and chips and salsa. Don't judge.

BUT I feel secure in the knowledge that our Storm Chaser is geared up and ready to protect us with his crabbing boots and hurricane gear. If I don't post for awhile in a few days though it'll be because we have lost power. But I'll be back.

Copyright E.M. Corsa 2015

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda. I'll insulate myself with Oreos!!!

      Delete
  2. I love my Storm Chaser that I got from you a few years ago - sorry he has to come out though. You stay high and dry and safe, and as we say " the water is so high the sharks is in the collards".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rose. The Crooked Little House is sturdy and anchored atop a dune. We will be fine.

    ReplyDelete