Sunday, October 11, 2015

One Down ...

Anyone who has ever been an exhibitor in a large show knows how grueling it can be, hauling heavy totes, racks and tools back and forth to the car. They also secretly hope that at the end of the day, they don't have a lot of stock left to haul back home

Yesterday was my first show of the fall season. It went well though I did end up bringing some things back home. Those, along with the tubs, racks and other needed items that came back with me last night, led me to the computer to order a lighter weight handcart for my next show.

Here's a couple of pics of my display, taken by a friend of mine. I think it looks inviting don't you?








2 comments:

  1. People who don't try to sell their work never know the effort involved in doing it - as you say, packing, putting out, displaying (purchasing the display and setting that up), then doing it all in reverse, sometimes several times a month or season! This looks really nice and I would have stopped and looked for a long time. I hope you did get some sales that offset the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had great sales, made some new friends and had a lovely lady next to me with handmade walnut fudge. Need I say more?????????????????

    ReplyDelete