Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A Glimpse

I'm a private person, a bit reclusive, preferring to share my intimate life with a select group of friends and the wildlife that resides at The Crooked Little House. I do however feel close to you, my readers, especially those that have followed me from the beginning and also visit my Facebook page.

Many of you have been curious about The Crooked Little House since I've shown bits and pieces of the yard and hill in the past. I've avoided showing much of the front of my house since too many people I don't know end up on my doorstep and under my pergola, having discovered where I live and eager to see where my little adventures take place.

But I'm feeling bold today. I came across a pic of my little home while clearing out some files. So I'll share that with you. Perhaps you'll be disappointed, expecting something more glamorous, or maybe you'll fall in love with its personality and essence as I have for many years.

 The Crooked Little House.



And for those of you who would like to keep up with my daily happenings, please go to : facebook.com/emcorsa    and Like my page!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stepping outside your comfort zone and sharing your little crooked house with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to have you see where I spend my days. Thanks for the response Rhonda.

      Delete