Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Repeat

I know most of you have seen and read this before but I wanted to post it again.

This time of year there are so many art shows to attend where you will be offered one-of-a-kind pieces of work to purchase for yourself or as a gift. Each one of these artists has devoted hour upon hour to learn their craft so they can share it with the world.

On behalf of all of us, I thank everyone who has ever made a purchase, attended a show or admired a creation we have poured our hearts into. Selling a piece is great; it helps pay the bills. But for me, just seeing someone light up or laugh out loud when they see my work can be enough to bring a smile to my face, letting me know I accomplished what I had set out to do, share my passion.

So thank you to everyone who has ever laughed at my work, read my blog or Facebook page or purchased a piece of my art.




No comments:

Post a Comment