Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Little R and R

I took advantage of this beautiful fall day to meet my youngest son and his wife in Washington, NC for a short visit. We spent most of the day outside along the waterfront and then enjoyed a lovely lunch. Next we made our way to Goose Creek State Park where we hiked among birdsong and falling leaves. My son and daughter-in-law are wonderful about allowing me time to do a few quick sketches. What a perfect way to spend a day!







And don't forget to watch the meteor shower tomorrow night!

Copyright E.M. Corsa 2015

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day and great to know they let you stop and sketch (sometimes that doesn't happen! ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right. Sometimes we can't stop because our companions just don't understand the need. Usually I prefer to explore alone for just that reason. But my kids have always been great about this. It was a fabulous day.

      Delete