Sunday, December 27, 2015

Air Angels

SOLD
I love working in a series. I get excited while exploring a variety of ways to express a theme I'm so passionate about. By now you all must know my passion for animals, birds in particular. There is an enormous amount of information regarding birds as divine messengers in all cultures and all religions, including references in the bible. In fact, all the text is from a bible from the 1800s. So it is only natural I would fly in that direction. You have often heard me speak of the signs and symbols of the birds that visit The Crooked Little House.

What has surprised me is the response to these paintings. People are eager to embrace them and want one for their home. I don't think it's just the art they desire, I think it's that connection between the birds and the divine that draws people to the paintings. Perhaps it's just a reminder as to where we come from and why we are here. So here's a look at some of my Air Angels. (Look for my Earth Angels in the near future.)


SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD





All artwork is protected by Copyright  E.M. Corsa 2015 
and may not be reproduced without permission/

2 comments:

  1. How lovely these all are! I can see why they touch people who want to have them in their homes :) A very nice series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhonda. I am having such fun - all my favorite things; clouds, birds and goodwill.

      Delete