Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Last Show of the Season

Copyright E.M. Corsa  2015
One more big show this weekend and I'm done till spring. Many people think that once a show is
over, I can sit back and relax till next season. I will take a week or two off and spend it wandering my favorite places on and off island, sketchbook in hand. But then the real work begins.

My card inventory is depleted, and I have approximately 80 titles that must be replenished. Originals need to be created and framed up and charms and pins must be made. This is how I spend my winter months. But it's nice, quiet time. No pressure, an occasional sale now and then and still time to make homemade soup and sit by the fire with a good book.

So here's my last show if you're in the area. It's one of the largest on the east coast with 84 vendors.

2 comments:

  1. Someday I will get there to see one of your shows :) Sounds like you are going to be so busy during the winter months, just getting everything back up to the numbers you need for things, plus new work - a working artist's life is always busy!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks RH. Haven't had a second to check your blog. Packing the car now. I'm getting too old for this. ;)

    ReplyDelete