Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Answer is in the ...Tea!

I decided to take a break from the unpacking and inventory of the past couple of days and venture out to my favorite thrift shop. Here I found a "Cup of Destiny," something I've wanted for a long time. These fortune telling tea cups have always fascinated me, perhaps because of the symbols. I find them beautiful.

The images along the top inner rim of the cup represent things you might see in the tea leaves. The lower inside of the cup show planetary symbols and the saucer highlights astronomical symbols. I suppose the trick is utilizing all of these in the reading. I can't wait to try reading tea leaves when I have some extra time.

Anyone want their tea leaves read?




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're ready to become a gypsy! Lovely cup and saucer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on over and I'll tell you your future - it's amazing!

      Delete