Monday, December 7, 2015

The Shows Are Over

Copyright E.M. Corsa 2015
I slept in this morning. Buddha and Erb were not pleased. My last show was this past weekend and I am a bit tired. Over the next few days I will unpack, take inventory and begin replenishing my stock. But what I really want to do is begin a new painting so maybe I'll treat myself to a couple of days off so I can do just that. I have two ideas in mind I am eager to get to, and of course will share when they are underway.

My next show will be in mid-February, followed by a show in mid-March. Then with an early Easter, my season begins anew. But I still have weeks and weeks of time to go out sketching, enjoy family visits and meet with friends. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment