Friday, January 22, 2016

Happy Birthday to You

Today is my daughter-in-law's birthday. To me, a birthday is the most important holiday of the year. This is the day you became part of the human race, provided with all the gifts the world has to offer. You were given a responsibility to be kind and compassionate, sharing and loving, and to pursue your passions. Denise, or Denny as we call her, lives all of that and her beauty shines inside and out. Those around her can't help but be better people.

So Happy Birthday to you Denny. I created this card for you with wishes attached that I hope will all come true.

With Love.

 

6 comments:

  1. I agree that a birthday is the most important holiday. Thanks so much for the star and shoes. Check out my facebook page for photos of the shoes and my old shoes. I haven't left the house since the snow started but will wear the shoes regularly soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything I am capable of doing for you, I will.
    I love you Denny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Person can merely enjoy two occasions relating to him/her personally.
    One, is Birthday - a day in a year.
    Another, is Marriage Day - A Day in a Lifetime.
    Both are most precious ones, which stay memorable for a long time.

    I wish you a very very Happy Birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful thing to remember. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you a very very Happy Birthday to you and all Birthday Wishes fill the life with joy and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely thing to say. I hope Denise gets to read these wonderful birthday wishes. Thank you David.

    ReplyDelete