Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Today is my youngest son's birthday. I try to do something special for each of my children on their birthdays, and I'm not talking about the presents. Just because someone is a "grown-up" doesn't mean the day of their birth isn't special. In fact, after Zach received his gift, he told me I made a mundane adult birthday into something special. Great kid!!!

So here's what I did for my son. This is the card I made, a torn paper collage on a piece of matboard which I am quite proud of I must say. The second photo shows the whole package wrapped up.

Do something special for your loved ones, no matter how old, birthday or not. One of my idols died early this morning; David Bowie, age 69. You just never know...





2 comments:

  1. He should be pleased - that's beautiful! Hope he had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann. We've spoken throughout the day and he's happy. That's all that matters.

      Delete