Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Flights of Fancy

Most of you have caught on to the fact that I enjoy working in different mediums. Changing it up brings a freshness to my work so I never burn out or feel I've gotten stale or mechanical. So here's another book I have been working with for some time. I call it Flights of Fancy. 

The book, whose cover I confiscated, is called Moths and Butterflies and was published in 1929. My artist book uses reproductions of my work plus original paintings and quotes. I have arranged the layout to begin with dawn and proceed through the afternoon and well into the night, offering a glimpse into a day at The Crooked Little House.

It was a lot work but such fun to create. Please enjoy perusing Flights of Fancy. For information on price, please email me at:  ofcorsa3@gmail.com









the finished book
Copyright E.M. Corsa 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment