Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Big Finish

Thanks for staying with me through this project. I sincerely hope you won't be disappointed with what I am sharing today.

I have taken the finished map painting, reproduced it and then added metallic illumination to each reproduction. Using a variety of handmade papers, I crafted covers adding an envelope on the inside of the front cover to contain the map legend.

So now my Air Angels are available as an affordable artist book that can be opened up to display standing or kept tied closed with ribbon. I am offering them in these color cover choices:  black with gold bird imprints, teal with white bird imprints and white floral with gold until these papers run out. Coming soon will be these covers: yellow with white feathers and blue with white feathers. Email me at : ofcorsa3@gmail.com for additional information.



All images Copyright E.M. Corsa 2016

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really amazing and such a labor of love. Beautiful idea completed in such a lovely way. I could see these books becoming treasured keepsakes. Well done and worth the great reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhonda. Between making books and framing for the fast approaching season, I'm tired. Maybe I need a vacation in that violet house!

    ReplyDelete