Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Whole Map

Now I can show you the whole map though this project is nowhere near completed. It's a slow process but I'm happy with how it's progressing. As you might be able to make out, the map is a Birds-Eye View of the Holy Land published in the late 1800s. I thought it was perfect for my Air Angels. I added the bees since there were the only creatures that were said to have come from Paradise, granted wisdom and knowledge, and are considered messengers too.

Copyright E.M. Corsa  2016

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I didn't know that about the bees but adding them makes this more current as the situation with hive collapse and our bees dying is such a current threat to the survival of the birds - and us. What size is this painting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet you're the only one who "got it" regarding the bees! Remember, this isn't the final form yet. This is going to be incorporated into something else. Stay tuned.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to the next steps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sticking with me. All will be revealed tomorrow. Hope no one is disappointed.

      Delete