Thursday, February 18, 2016

Water, Water Everywhere ...

Last night I heard a strange noise coming from under the kitchen sink. When I opened up the cupboards, I found a waterfall cascading down the back wall. I'm guessing a pipe has burst within the wall from all the cold temperatures we've been having lately. My water is now shut off and a plumber will be coming this morning.

After brushing my teeth with melted ice cubes this morning, I wandered out to the kitchen to feed the boys and found this adorned avian searching for fish under the sink!

Copyright E.M. Corsa  2016

2 comments:

  1. So glad you can take a rotten situation and make fun of it :) Hope the mess is not too bad and the pipes are good to go soon. Love the bird with his fancy hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is well. Great plumber, not too expensive and we got to talk about rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete