Monday, February 29, 2016

With a Hop, Skip and a ... Leap

Copyright E.M. Corsa  2016
It's Leap Year! I know most people hate February because it usually brings nasty weather, and adding one more day to this "foul" month is depressing. But for those of us who have a birthday in February, it can be a pleasurable event. And this year, because I am a Leap Year baby, it's especially significant since I have a real birthday. (That explains a lot doesn't it?)

I don't mind birthdays at all. I have found every age brings something enjoyable with it, something I have not experienced before. I can honestly say, I have never been happier in my life. Today I will celebrate with good friends and bad food, or is it "bad" friends and good food? So here's to getting older. And for me, I only have to face a birthday once every four years.

From my brother and sister-in-law.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEAP YEAR BABY!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday - the flowers are beautiful and hint at spring and looks like the little Dutch bunny is bringing you a birthday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Celebrating with friends today!

    ReplyDelete