Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Oldies but Goodies????????????

There is nothing quite like going through an old portfolio that has been tucked behind a stack of boxes in the garage for years. When my son came home for Christmas, we decided to clean out the garage and we found this one, chock full of what I thought were all kids drawings. But tucked in between the finger paintings and abstracts of childhood were some originals of mine, only recently viewed by field mice and spiders.

I had one painting in particular, not quite finished, I wanted to share with you but apparently it ended up going home with my oldest son and now resides in Florida, probably in a back room. These pieces are all from 1995 and 1996. I thought I'd be embarrassed to share them with you, but actually they aren't half bad. I can see how much I've improved but I can also see where I have lingered and where I still remain. Hope you enjoy the look into my past art.


No comments:

Post a Comment