Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Mid-Morning Bird

This mid-morning bird got two worms!
I do not enjoy mornings. I'm okay by 10 or so, but I don't usually rise till around 8:30 or 9 am. The cats know enough not to bother me before then. I will not answer the phone if you call or unlock the front door if you should show up at my house without a call first, tsk tsk!

Mind you, I am not lazy. I am a night person, that odd being preferring to work late into the night or early morning. And despite all my friends and family telling me I "should" get up earlier (they can't give me a legitimate reason though) , I still manage to get the worm.

So leave us night owls alone. It's quiet, no phone calls or knocks on the door. It's when we do our best work. And when we take a break, it's to wander outside and star gaze or marvel at the moon. Try it yourself sometime, you might like it.

Copyright E.M. Corsa



No comments:

Post a Comment