Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Stars of Hope

You may recall that my son was one of the surgeons that dealt with the horror in Orlando recently. As you can imagine, he struggled with his emotions for many days after. I'm sure some of you even saw the video interview with him that just broke my heart. I can never watch it again.

But just as he said in his post, the best of humanity always shines through and here's a perfect example. The Stars of Hope Organization made stars for Orlando and now Orlando is helping to make some for Dallas.



But these stars were created especially for my son. It is wonderful to see him smile again, and it's this wonderful organization that helped bring joy back into his life, and mine.

Here's my son holding the stars that were made just for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment