Friday, October 14, 2016

Small

I like small. I have a small car, a small house and a small desire for "things."

I am finding I also love to paint small; small birds, small insects, all done in a small scale. So I've been working on batches of smaller originals for my upcoming holiday shows and my Etsy shop.


My mini Quotable Clouds


I have created a line of small, original feather paintings, cloud paintings and mineral paintings as well as my Air Angels. It makes sense to me to go small these days. Many of my clients say they have no more wall space, and lots of younger people can't afford large original paintings. So from a sales point of view, it's a good idea.




3 by 4 inches
Small mineral paintings.


Besides, I like small.


See some of my small creations here:  etsy.com/shop/EMCorsaArtShop

No comments:

Post a Comment