Saturday, June 24, 2017

Weather Reports, My Way

We artists are a quirky sort. While going through some old sketchbooks this week, looking for some Alice in Wonderland references, I came across these "weather reports" that I used to do on a daily basis. I have no idea why I did them; perhaps a type of warm-up exercise, a little doodle, before getting down to the serious stuff like rabbits with cabbage leaf umbrellas. Or maybe I just wanted to put my work day off for a little while.

Anyways, I thought you might get a laugh out of seeing some of them.








4 comments:

  1. I always loved your weather report art. I'm so lucky to have one of your prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose. I may have to start these up again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. Today, the first sketch would do = blustery, windy, cool breezes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda. Don't know why I ever stopped.

      Delete